The Maple Leaf – Almrausch Club is ecstatic to once again hold the annual fundraiser for the kids at CHEO. Since the fundraiser’s inception, just…
ENERGIZE YOUR WORKPLACE
WHY EMPLOYEE GIVING?
Whether you have five or 500 employees, participation through an employee giving campaign is a great way to engage your staff around a cause that matters and build a sense of pride among employees. Increase your company’s visibility in the community by designing an employee campaign in support of CHEO.
WHY SUPPORT CHEO—YOUR CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL?
Every year, CHEO touches the lives of over 500,000 children. In 20 years there will be 70,000 more children and youth in our region than there are today. The need for our services will continue to grow. Our young patients will become tomorrow’s parents, workers, taxpayers and innovators and their success will be our community’s success. Businesses that support CHEO are investing in the people who will be future clients, customers and employees.
Please consider joining the CHEO Foundation’s community of donors and experience the pride and joy of improving the lives of the children and young families among us.
HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOUR EMPLOYEE GIVING CAMPAIGN?
- CHEO Foundation will work with you to design a campaign (both online and offline) customized to your workplace and culture– from planning to implementation;
- Provide materials /resources for your campaign;
- Inspire your team and demonstrate the impact of your support;
- Speak and/or bring a CHEO ambassador as a guest speaker for your event/meeting;
- Behind the scenes hospital tours
To discuss further or get additional information, please contact Chantal Charbonneau, Director, Annual Giving, CHEO Foundation at [email protected] or (613) 737-2212.