View location: Aberdeen Pavillion
Ottawa Beer Fest: The Basics and Need to Knows!
May 10-11, 2019 | Aberdeen Pavilion, Lansdowne, Ottawa, ON
Whether you are new to the world of craft beer, or a return visitor, we’ve got you covered for a great time!
Come and join us on Friday, May 10 to Saturday, May 11, at the Aberdeen Pavilion in Lansdowne Park.
- Full Festival Friday: 3 p.m. to midnight (last call 11:30 p.m.)
- Full Festival Saturday: 11 a.m. to midnight (last call 11:30 p.m.)
This year, you can expect:
- Craft Breweries from Ontario and beyond
- Beer Pong!
- Yoga on Tap
- Beer U (Jeff O’Reilly, Certified Prud’homme Beer Sommelier)
- Fantastic foods from some of Ottawa’s best eateries
- Craft Beer Run
Craft beer doesn’t satisfy your palate? Not to worry, there are still plenty of beverages to introduce you to.
- European Imported Beers
- Domestic Beers
- Specialty Beers
- Ciders from across Ontario
- A mix of Coolers
- A small selection of wine (it’s a beer festival!)
Part of the proceeds from the Ottawa Beer Fest will support the kids at CHEO!
For more information and to buy tickets please visit – https://www.ottawabeerfest.com/