View location: EY Centre
PWP is an annual heavy bag punching marathon-fundraiser in support of the CHEO Foundation. The inaugural event was held in 2012 and has become hugely successful, 100 percent of proceeds for this year’s event will be donated to the 2019 CHEO Telethon. It’s a terrific opportunity for our boxers and gym to contribute to the community and be challenged physically, mentally and spiritually!
Click HERE to watch our PWP 2019 promotional video.
PWP VII Goals:
- Each Level 1 – 3 Youth, KOP and Senior Boxer will throw 500+ punches in only 30 minutes!
- Each Level 1 – 2 Adult Phoenix Boxer will throw 1000+ punches in only 60 minutes!
- Each Level 3 – 7 Adult Boxer will throw 2000+ punches in only 60 minutes!
- Match or exceed the $15,000 + that has been raised in the previous six years ($135,000 in total).
- Phoenix Boxing will play a large part in the 2019 CHEO Telethon!
Calling all rookies and veterans, this year’s PWP event is open to all registered boxers in round five. Youth, adult, KOP and senior boxers are all welcome!
To sign up as a boxer or volunteer (or both) please email [email protected] with the subject line ‘PWP 2019’.