View location: Wesley Clover Parks
RBC Race for the Kids supporting mental healthcare at CHEO.
Lace up your shoes to run or walk through Wesley Clover Parks on Sunday, September 24, 2023. Open to all ages and abilities, options include a 5K and 10K timed all-terrain run or the fully accessible 2K Family Fun Run.
- 5K and 10K: Routes take participants through wooded trails and grass fields.
- 2K: Participants can enjoy a fully-accessible route along packed gravel paths.
All funds raised in support of the 2023 RBC Race for the Kids will strengthen mental health care and research at CHEO.
- Participant buff;
- Games and activities in the Marcan Family Fun Zone;
- The New Balance Ottawa – Rideau Centre special Get Race Ready promotion;
- Entry into fundraising prize draws;
- Free parking, music, food and more!
We’re calling on everyone to join the fun! Strollers and dogs are welcome on the 2K courses.
Every dollar you fundraise will be matched by up to $40,000 thanks to our Major Sponsors M-Roc Ltd. and Evolugen. This means your impact will go twice as far.