The Global Child Care Services team at Fallingbrook School Age Program would like to invite you to our Spring Market in support of CHEO! There…
Become a Monthly Donor
Be a Hero for CHEO!
Starting at just $20 a month you can make a world of difference with your monthly gift. Our Monthly Giving program is designed for donors who want to help kids today, and to help children with urgent and on-going medical needs.
Reasons to join
- Your gift keeps working month after month and provides sustainable funding.
- You help keep administrative costs to a minimum meaning more funds will help CHEO’s patients.
- It’s easy: all you need to do is sign up once, and we’ll take care of the rest.
When you are a monthly giving donor your gift means;
More hugs! Imagine how much your ongoing support means to a child who wants nothing more to get better.
More smiles! You are helping to enhance the pediatric nature of the hospital, making it easier for sick kids to be just kids!
More miracles! Your support is already helping CHEO purchase vital equipment.
How It Works
- Donate by credit card online today
- Donate by requesting direct debit or credit card withdrawals (pdf)
You will also receive updates in our e-newsletter which features CHEO Foundation news and updates on how your monthly gift is making a difference.
Already a member?
- Monthly Donors can update their expiry dates here.
- Monthly Donors can update their contact information here.
How Your Gift Makes a Big Difference!
As a monthly contributor, you support four key health-care needs: equipment, research, education and community outreach. Your donations are always directed to areas where they’ll do the most good for the most children. And because this form of giving saves on administration costs, more children benefit from your generosity.
To make a change to your donation information, please call 613-738-3235 or via e-mail at [email protected].